- Always do a through research of the product you intent to rent/buy.
- Ask as many questions as you have about the product.
- Insist on inspecting the product on your own before lending.
- Meet the owner at a public place before taking the product.
- E-wallet is the best form of payment in a transaction through classifieds.
- Don't disclose your personal information to the owner in your initial conversation.
- Don't be afraid to cancel the deal if you find something fishy.
- Don't take the product unless you have seen it physically.
- Avoid meeting the renter/seller in a secluded area.
- Avoid sharing your credit card or bank account details.
- Always provide correct and detailed information.
- Answer the renter's queries to generate his or her interest in your offer.
- Be sure about the renter's identity and purpose before closing deal.
- Meet the renter in person in a public place before closing the deal.
- Avoid committing something which is not present in the product/service.
- Don't disclose personal information unless you are sure about renter's intention.
- Don't be afraid to ask the customer about his purpose of renting/buying the product.
- Avoid meeting the renter/buyer in a secluded area.
100% verified users only.
Zero bluff listing
Share your product with trusted users and earn money in cash
Why to buy when you can rent.
Be Pocket Friendly
Call back facility at one click